Sunday, June 13, 2021

Jio unveils 5 new recharge plans

0 comments

 Reliance Jio has unveiled 5 new recharge plans with zero FUP restrictions on data and and unlimited call benefits. The new plans will benefit most those who don't want to buy data vouchers for extra data and want to use unlimited data on any day without any restrictions.

All the new prepaid plans from Jio offer unlimited voice calling to any network, 100 SMS per day and free access to Jio Apps. As per My Jio App, the new data plan of Rs 127 offers 12 GB of data and comes with a validity of 15 days. 

There is also a RS 247 data plan, which provides 25 GB of data and will remain valid for 30 days once you purchase it. 

The Rs 447 Jio plan offers 50 GB of data and and is valid for 60 days,

The company even launched a Rs 597 recharge plan, which comes with 75 GB of data for 90 days.

Lastly, the Rs 2397 Jio prepaid plan comes with 365 GB of total data. This is an annual plan so this one will remain active for 365 days once you purchase it.

You can find the above mentioned plans in My Jio App under the 'No Daily Limit' section. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.