Monday, February 6, 2012

"self guided" bullet created by sandia labs engineers

3 comments
Sandia labs engineers have got success in creating laser guided .50 caliber bullet.The task was very difficult and was demanding extra effort and creativeness from them.It took them 3 years to design a prototype of the bullet.This effort and creativity of the scientists will give new limits to the modern warfare.The bullet designed by the engineers is 4 inches long and half inch in diameter directs itself like a tiny guided missile and can hit a target more than a mile away.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.