Monday, February 6, 2012

Sms to be used as train tickets

0 comments

Yet another marvelous move taken by Indian Railways to make the ticketing and travel more convinient for the passsengers.Ministry of Railways has decided to permit short message service(sms) sent by the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation(IRCTC) to be used as a railway ticket in order to make the ticketing process more simple and convinient for passengers.
With arrival of this process passengers don't need to take print outs of the e-ticket.The sms will contain vital details like PNR, train number, date of journey, class, name and number of passengers, coach and seat number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.