Monday, April 30, 2012

Indian railways to track train movement through a software

0 comments

On Friday Indian railway declared that they are going to deploy a software to track the movement of their trains over its network.This will be done in next 18 months with the help of SIMRAN (Satellite Imaging for Rail Navigation).
This system will eliminate the need for telephonic enquiry about the location of trains.This system provides precise location of the trains through interactive mode on mobile phones and laptops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.