Saturday, July 21, 2012

Apple's third generation iPad now available in China

0 comments

Just as we heard earlier this month, today's finally the day Cupertino starts offering its renowned, pixel-packed "new iPad" in Chinese territory. Of course you'd know the launch comes a tad bit later than expected, after months of dealing with Proview's trademark conundrum and despite having those imperative certifications since way back in march. All legal kerfuffles aside, Apple's third generation slate has arrived, opening the glass doors to anyone in China looking for 2048 x 1536 reasons to spend their hard earned Yuans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.