Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Apple plans to store its own sores in India

0 comments

Apple Inc, the maker of iPhone and iPads is evaluating the possibility of setting up its own stores in India, if the Indian Government eases local sourcing conditions, said two senior executives who havee business relations with the California-based Company in India.

It might be easier for Apple, the world's most valuable company, to set up stores if the government allows its IT sourcing operations in India to be included as part of the mandatory 30 percent local sourcing requirement, the executives said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.