Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HTC launches Desire X in India at Rs. 19,799

0 comments

HTC has launched its new smartphone Desire X in India at Rs. 17,799. The phone has a 4-inch super LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Weighing 114 gm with battery, the phone comes armed with a 1GHz dual core processor.

The phone runs on Android 4.0 with HTC sense 4.0a, and has an internal storage of 4GB. The expansion card slot supports microSD memory card for additional storage. The phone has a 768MB RAM. The HTC Desire X sports a 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash. It comes packed with a 1650 mAh battery. HTC unveiled this phone at the IFA 2012 event held in August in 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.