Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Xbox games to get more expensive

0 comments

Microsoft has significantly bumped up the prices of all first party Xbox 360 games in India.

Master Chief's latest adventure, Halo 4, will now set you back by a whooping Rs. 3,299 while the limited edition will be available for Rs. 4,599. The open world racer, Forza Horizon's Limited Edition will cost the same as Halo 4, but the Standard Edition will sit a bit cheaper at Rs. 2,999.

The price hike isn't just applicable to the core games; Kinect titles like Dance Central 3, Nike+ Kinect Training, Kinect Sports Ultimate and Fable; The journey will all hit the Rs. 2,999 mark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.