Tuesday, October 23, 2012

If Facebook won't succeeded I'd be at Microsoft

0 comments

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg showed his respect for Microsoft.

Mark Zuckerberg said that if his social networking giant had not succeeded than he would have probably opted foe Microsoft.

" I probably would have taken an engineering job and always had a lot of respect for Microsoft," he told Paul Graham, a co-founder of tech venture capital fun Y Combinator during a 45-minute interview before an audience of 1,700 at Stanford's Memorial Hall.

"A lot of people from Harvard went to work there," the 28-year old added.

Even though Facebook is one of the most visited pages these days, employs nearly 4,000 people and boasts 1 million users worldwide, the founder divulged that he most likely would have made his way Seattle if his idea would have failed.

Zuckerberg provided his account of his school days and was the first to admit he wasn't the model student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.