Wednesday, October 3, 2012

iPhone 4 and 4S price slashed in India: Reports

0 comments

According to reports quoting an Apple Spokesperson, the company has slashed its iPhone 4S and iPhone 4pricing in India, ahead of the iPhone 5 launch. Airtel and Aircel however have not updated the prices on their websites yet.

The reported new price of the Apple iPhone 4S (16 GB) is Rs. 41,400, while the iPhone 4 (8 GB) now bears a price of Rs. 28,300 respectively.

We expect the iPhone 5 to it the Indian market by November this year, and to bear pricing similar to, or a slightly higher than the iPhone 4S pricing at launch, in November last year - starting from Rs. 44,500 for the 16GB model.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.