Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i Ball introduces slide Android Tablet i7218 for Rs 11,999

0 comments


Computer peripherals maker iBall has announced the launch of an upgraded version of Slide Android Tablet i7218 for a retail price of Rs 11,999. Last year in September iBall launched its first Tablet named Ginger bread powered Slide. This version of tablet is cheaper from its predecessor.

According to iBall the tablet features a 7 inch capacitive display, 1 GHz processor and comprises of a front VGA camera whereas the rear one is a 2MP.

The new version of tablet works on Android 2.3 and comes with preloaded applications such as Facebook, Money Control, Nimbuzz, Gmail, Skype, News and Weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.