Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ranbir Kapoor now brand ambassador of Lenovo India

0 comments

On Monday, Lenovo India reported that they have appointed Ranbir Kapoor as their brand ambassador. Lenovo India has appointed Ranbir Kapoor as he is an idol for the youth and at this time main target of the company is the youth of India.

Lenovo has emerged as a number one PC maker as per research firm IDC with a 15.8 percent market share in January-March 2012 period. And the youth idol Ranbir Kapoor will now endorse the company's new range of products.

Lenovo will launch a set of TV commercials starring the actor, which will be on air between June 8-12, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.