Monday, June 4, 2012

Audi launches S4 model in India

0 comments

German luxury car maker Audi today launched a new model, Audi S4, priced at Rs 45,31,000 onwards (ex-showroom Maharashtra). The new model would be sold through 19 Audi dealerships across the country.

Commenting on the launch, Audi India Head Michael Perschke said " With impressive sales growth in the first five years of this year and the launch of the Audi TT, new Audi A4 and the now Audi S4, 2012 is proving to be an exciting time for us".

Powered by a V6 3.0 TFSI engine, the Audi S4 can touch a speed of 100km/h in 5 seconds. The carmaker is looking to expand its network to 25 dealerships by the end of 2012 from its existing 19 centres.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.