Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Corolla Altis Aero launched in India, priced at Rs. 11.48 lakh

0 comments

Toyota Kirloskar Motor on Tuesday launched the introduction of the all new limited edition of Corolla Altis Aero, to mark the 10th Anniversary celebrations of the Corolla Altis in India. The corolla Altis Aero has been priced at Rs 11.48 lakh and is up on display across Toyota dealerships.

The limited edition is a perfect balance to form, function and fun. With its aerodynamic design and sleek new features, the Corolla Altis Aero comes in two exclusive colors Silver Mica Metallic and Black Mica. The Corolla Altis Aero is based on existing J Grade 1.8 L Petrol variant and is available in Euro IV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.