Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Facebook launches dedicated page for Olympics, Explore London 2012

0 comments

The International Olympic Committee and Facebook have entered in to a partnership to bring the forthcoming London Olympics on the world's largest social network.

Facebook have announced the launch of Explore London 2012, a dedicated Facebook page for users seeking up-to-date information about the Olympics 2012, its sports, and the athletes participating. The page features pages of athletes, national teams and individual sports.

Facebook users can like the pages of the sportsmen such as Rafael Nadal, Michael Phelps and David Beckham and stay updated with the latest information and news from inside the games.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.