Monday, June 11, 2012

HTC OneS coming to India on June 15

0 comments

The HTC OneS is all set to launch in India on 15 June. According to reports the phone will be available on Infibeam for an advanced payment of Rs 1,000. The price of the phone is expected to be Rs 33,000 according to reports. The One S will compete with Samsung's Galaxy Note which is available for Rs 30,900.

The phone has a 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen display and runs on Android latest OS version, Ice Cream Sandwich. It also has a 8MP camera with LED flash and secondary camera upfront. The phone has a 16GB internal memory which is not expandable, 1GB RAM and a dual-core processor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.