Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cam Scanner: Use your phone as a Scanner

0 comments

In this post we are going to tell you about an app which works on both the platform, Android and iPhone. With this app you can make your device work as a scanner and scan documents, convert to PDF or print the documents, whatever you want.

This software is a free as a trial, but the trial version only has a limited number of documents and pages. After that, you need to purchase a license for the full version.

So what are you waiting for get it from the play store or iStore. And don't forget to give your valueable comments if you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.