Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunita Williams wished Happy Independence Day from Space

0 comments

Indian American Sunita Williams wished Indians on the eve of 66th Independence Day.

"I wish India a very Happy Independence Day for 15th August India is a wonderful country and I am very proud to be a part of India," she said in her message.

Sunita Williams was a flight engineer on the station Expedition 32 crew, became commander of Expedition 33 after reaching the space station.

She was selected as an Astronaut candidate by NASA in 1998. She was assigned to the International Space Station as a member of Expedition 14 and then joined Expedition 15. She holds the record of longest spaceflight (195 days ) for female candidates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.